Guarantee is a financial liability of the bank to answer for the obligations of the client.
Types of guarantees:
- Guarantee to defer payment of customs duties;
- Guarantee for tender to the bid;
- The warranty on the organization of the customs warehouse;
- Guarantee to forms of strict accountability (GAVS NAC «Uzbekistan Airways»);
- Other types of guarantees.
- interest rate — from 1 to 3%;
- a requirement to collateral — all possible types of security provided by applicable law can be received as a collateral.